65% of search engine users say that search engines keeping track of their searchers and using the information to personalize their future results is a bad thing because it limits the information they get online and what results they see, according to [pdf] survey results released in March 2012 by the Pew Internet & American Life Project. An even greater proportion (73%) of search users are not comfortable with search engines collecting user information to personalize search results because they see it as an invasion of their privacy. This view is relatively consistent across age groups, though is most pronounced among those over 50, with 83% saying they feel it is a bad thing on account of it being an invasion of their privacy.
President and CEO of BusinessRater.com Learn more about Dan Weik (pronounced wick) - DanWeik.com
- 5,881 hits
- OliverB posted review on Dan Weik OnlineReviewGuru December 2, 2013Dan was awesome and full of energy! His tenacious attitude is contagious and his knowledge of Online Marketing is impressive. It's easy to see why Dan Weik is well recommended on Linkedin
- JackT posted review on Dan Weik OnlineReviewGuru November 5, 2013My wife and I have started a new business and found Dan Weik through Linkedin.com after searching for "Reputation Expert" and after reaching out to Dan on Linkedin, he was nice enough to have a meeting with us. After 30 minutes, we learned more about what not to do "that made sense to both my wife and I" than we've learned in the pas […]
- KarenS posted review on Dan Weik OnlineReviewGuru October 30, 2013Mr. Weik's knowledge of online marketing is second to none! His aggressive training and explanation of process has allowed our dealership to achieve better results than we could have expected. Mr. Weik's enthusiasm about his product expresses his passion for his life work.
- MichaelK posted review on Dan Weik OnlineReviewGuru October 28, 2013I had the pleasure of speaking to Dan Weik for the 1st time this weekend and his insight for online marketing is remarkable. Dan will be one of the great online marketers of todays time. Dan's energy is contagious, be sure to look him up when thinking about online marketing for your business.
- MemoG posted review on Dan Weik OnlineReviewGuru August 1, 2013Working with Dan has been an educational experience. His training and knowledge of marketing is by far the best I have ever had.
- OliverB posted review on Dan Weik OnlineReviewGuru December 2, 2013
Love My Instagram!
Top Posts & Pages
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Time Warner Cable San Diego is a horrible ISP. TWC outsource their customer service to the Philippines and their service is spotty and unre… 3 days ago
- Tonight's masterpiece! http://t.co/wXnoVtBQiV 5 days ago
- Photo: #SunsetOnFIRE tmblr.co/Zi1pXy-XwUdP 1 week ago
- In a world where reputation is everything and a "name" or Brand name is much more than just a label, reputation ... http://t.co/AyHnGjGCuy 2 days ago
- Being on par in terms of price and quality only gets you into the game. Service wins the game. - Tony Allesandra 3 days ago
- Make sure that a ‘read my reviews’ button is prominently displayed on your website and on social media pages. This provides a compelling ... 4 days ago
GOT TAGS?Behavioral Marketing best marketing Branding brand management Brian Benstock Business Development Business Rater business rater customer results Business Rater Signup business reputation Car Dealer Consumer Surveys Car Dealer Customer Survey Car Dealer Reviews company reputation Company Reputation Services Company Reputaton Services Consumer Survey System Customer Survey Tool Dan Weik Digital Marketing Problems Direct Doug Davis E-Commerce Entrepreneur Financial Google Advertisers Google Block Organic Keywords google personalized searches increase CSI score Integrated/Cross-Media/Convergence Interactive interview kevin price radio show Keyword Optimization Advise Measurement/Analytics Media Department negative online reviews Newspapers New Tech Online Online Ad Networks online marketing services Online Marketing Solution Online Networks online reputation online reputation management Online Reputation Solution Online Reviews Online Survey Tool Paragon Honda personalized searches good or bad positive reviews PR Promotions reputation company Reputation Management Reputation Management Ideas Research Retail Review Capture Richard Bustillo Rick Case Honda Search Engine Marketing Search Engine Optimization search statistics SEO Seven Rules Of Success Signs of What's to Come Steve Jobs the price of business Top Gains in Unique Visitor Top Sites by Unique Visitor Top US Web Properties Traditional Viral Marketing